Thursday, June 3, 2010

30 Minutes

I did it! I ran for 30 minutes and STOPPED! Whew, that wasn't easy. I went a little too fast for the coaches liking but I think he has accepted that about me now. He hasn't dumped me, so, that is a good sign that he will put up with me. He's had lots of good reasons and opportunities. Just in case he finds this and reads it - Thanks Nobby! You are a tolerant SOLE. I know I spelled it wrong but it is right for us. He is my "solemate." Ya know, like shoes? Running shoes. He just loves to go on and on about them. I just love to buy them!

So, I still had energy to burn after a mere 30 minutes on my soles. So, I hit the gym and did the upper extremity bike for 35 min. I actually arm biked farther that I ran. You should see my "guns"! He! He! I know I still have to explain that addiction but I'm not in the mood. It's 3:30 in the afternoon and I'm stinky. I'm hitting the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment