Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What will I do tomorrow?

Hmmm... I think I will go for a run! Surprise! After a few days of this it won't be. You'll think "Oh yeah, she's running AGAIN. Big deal!" Anyway, tomorrow, coach says just to jog an easy 20-30 min. I'm getting ready for a 5K Sat evening, so, I have to take it easy and get ready for that. I'm not supposed to complain and I'm not complaining about him at all but I'll whine. Waaaah! I remember when it was sooooo hard to run for 30 min. Now it is sooooo hard to stop after only 30 min. He is the only reason I haven't run myself into the ground AGAIN. He has saved me from myself. I recently recovered from a hip stress fracture and he rescued me and is trying to keep me on track. So, I'll probably go to the gym and "ride" the upper extremity bike (that's another story. I'm also addicted to the UE bike) to get the rest of my adrenaline "fix". Then I might have to "run" in the pool for 30 min, as a cool down. I'm telling you, I AM ADDICTED. It's no joking matter. I will probably wake up in the middle of the night and think "Damn! It's too early to get up and run!" I'll lay(lie? Idk) there and think about where I will run to make the most of my precious 30 min. A nice big hill maybe. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment